CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have not forgotten - THE POCKY QUEST


Now to be honest after the last flavor I tried, I may want to wait a while. I didn't make it through one of the pocky and ended up giving the box for me.

The flavor: Marble - Green Tea. I don't think Green Tea and Pocky should ever be in the same sentence again.

Anyway, the Pocky Quest continues:

1. Tahitian Vanilla
2. Strawberry (w/ flavor crystals)
3. Strawberry
4. Coconut
5. Dessert - Chocolate
6. Chocolate Crush (Almond)
7. Chocolate Crush (Rangdosh)
8. TsubuTsubu Marron
9. Milk
10. FUYO NO KUCHIDOKE POCKY (Winter Seasonal)
11. Green Tea Marble

What flavor will be next?

5 comments:

A Family/Group Member said...

I think the term "friends" is used a bit lightly

Unknown said...

well. try the chestnut flavour! :D

The Style Sisters said...

OUR FAMILY LOVES POCKY'S! MY HUBBY TRAVELS TO ASIA AND BRINGS US BACK ALL THE DIFFERENT KINDS. OUR FAVORITE IS STRAWBERRY! WE HAVE FOUND THEM HERE IN THE STATES AT CHINESE GROCERY STORES.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! They are natural. I'm quite bad at editing photos, and I prefere natural pics.

eMo帮帮主之豆豆贵公子desChinLim said...

in malaysia
more of tat in rocky
is it the same???