CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

JJ's Bakery

What is worst than a kid in a candy store? AN ADULT IN A BAKERY. Made the trip to JJ's Bakery on Sunday and the person I was with truly tried to clear them out.

What did we buy? Well luckily I have my receipts - all 3 of them. She kept making return trips. Can you see a week of working out in our future?

Bacon sticks
HotDogCheese
Danish Blueberry
Danish Onion
Vanilla Cookie
Bacon Sticks (yep we got two)
Danish RB
Danish Tuna
Danish Raisin
Grill Sandwich
Triangle Cake
CK Pie

The thing is I could actually see me buying everything we tried - again. It was really good. It didn't help that they kept bring out warm items while we were there because the willpower was low. I do think I will try one of their cakes the next time I go. They have a few locations but here is the one we went to:

J.J. Bakery
2370 Crenshaw Blvd - KL
Torrance, CA 90501
310-328-6668

0 comments: