CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Day - A day of Good Food

One thing I keep saying about Little Tokyo, I always eat something great when I go there. I think we sampled almost everything. Here's what I can recall

Yakisoba (w/Mayo, Seaweed and a little chili sauce)
Yakisoba (w/Ginger, Seaweed, Mayo, chili sauce and bonito flakes)
4 chocolate covered strawberries
6 mochi ice creams - 2 mango, strawberry, chocolate, coffee
Coconut Gelato
Curry Pan (From Curry House To Go)
Croquette (From Curry House To Go)
Tofu Noodles in Fish Soup Stock
Spicy Tuna Rolls
Edomae Nigiri Sushi combo from Nijiya Market
Gyoza
Shumai
Spinach & Cheese Crepe
Spinach & Cheese Crepe w/ a little salsa
Banana & chocolate sauce crepe w/ powdered sugar & whip cream
Mike & Ikes
Sake
Maple Pan (Bread) from Marukai Market
2 other Breads that were gone so fast I can't think of their name (just looked at my Marukai receipt the 3 breads were a) Pan Tokachi Cream, b) Kashi Pan, c) Pan Twist Melon)

0 comments: