CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pocky Quest

I won't lie I was thinking what flavor to today since yesterday. I really liked the dessert chocolate from yesterday. It was pretty rich tasting. So I've picked the one I will be trying today which means I'm 6 flavors into my quest. Does anyone know how many flavors or variations of pocky there is?

1. Tahitian Vanilla
2. Strawberry (w/ flavor crystals)
3. Strawberry
4. Coconut
5. Dessert - Chocolate
6. Chocolate Crush (Almond)

Most of my pocky purchases were bought at Marukai Market in Little Tokyo (California). I seem to have a weakness for Japanese snacks. They tend to give me the right amount of sweetness without being overly sweet. I'm contemplating a Kit Kat quest too since I found out that they too have different flavors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy most of your pockys from?

Mowgli said...

I didn't know they had Kit Kats in America. I thought it was a British thing.

A Family/Group Member said...

We mostly buy from Marukai Market, Nijiya Market or Mitsuwa but I've recently bought a box at a Korean market on Olympic Blvd.

A Family/Group Member said...

Mowgli, now I need to look up the history of Kit Kats. You have me curious. I honestly thought they were an American thing. lol

I love finding out new things