CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Boolgogi - Bulgogi - FIRE MEAT

Last night's dinner was pretty good. We got it from a Korean
cookbook(I can't think of the name, I had copied the page). It was
called Fire Meat. The blurb in the book mentioned that the dish is
boolgogi. "bool" means "fire" and "gogi" means "meat. It came out
pretty well. Wish I would have thought earlier to pick up some Kimchi
from Kimchi House but next time.

So we had a good meal and learned some Korean! A good day!

-AlwaysHungry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes ... it's super delicious. In fact, it's my korean friend who introduces this to me. Here's my Korean friend's version of Gochujang Bulgoki - Korean Spicy Pork and her simple yet super delicious everything in 1 bowl Bibimbap.

A Family/Group Member said...

Thanks! Huge thanks. I've always wanted to try Bibimbap. I think I fell in love with the name