CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kit Kats

I love getting comments. Often they take me in a direction that I never considered before. I often find out new things. Learning never gets old with me.

A while ago, mowgli was kind enough to comment on an entry about Kit Kats. I honestly had no idea that they were originally an England product.

I found this in their wikipedia entry:

A Kit Kat bar or KitKat bar [1] is a confection which was first created by Rowntree Limited of York, England, and now produced worldwide by Nestlé, which acquired Rowntree in 1988,[2] except in the USA where it is made under licence by Hershey's. Each bar consists of fingers composed of three layers of crème-filled wafer, covered in an outer layer of chocolate. Each finger can be snapped from the bar one at a time.

I'm still trying to taste the various flavors since that is also a relatively new "find" for me. Definitely a quest to continue.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me hungry. Cookies, candies...yummy!
Nice blog:)
thank you so much for visiting my blog.